Using specially designed equipment with tensioned springs – physiotherapy and pilates exercises are low impact, making them suitable for everyone, including those with injury, arthritis and before, during and after pregnancy.
Infusion Pilates and Physiotherapy Perth welcomes everybody: young and old, those who are injured and those in full health, novices and more experienced enthusiasts alike – and everyone in between.
We believe that the age old expression “move it or lose it” carries more than a grain of truth – especially as people get older.
Furthermore, bad postural patterns often start in childhood. The younger we see a person in life, the easier it is to change these patterns into positive ones and reduce the potential for long-term problems.
We also know there is strong evidence showing exercise and positive movement experiences are essential in the rehabilitation of many musculoskeletal and chronic pain conditions.
During pregnancy too, specific exercises help strengthen the body supporting both mum and growing baby. It’s also a beautiful way to prepare for labour.
The bottom line is that regardless of where you are in life, specific exercises directed at your needs can benefit you.
The Infusion Philosophy
At Infusion we:
- Aim to thoroughly assess and trace any problems right back to their root cause when you first come to see us by performing a thorough assessment. This helps us find the treatment and exercise for you
- Tailor your treatment and exercises to suit your body because we don’t believe in a one-size-fits-all solution
- Modify your exercise program session to session depending on your needs that day
- Provide physiotherapy “hands on” treatment as required during your studio session, because we know that outcomes are significantly improved if treatment is carried out sooner rather than later
- Promote holistic well-being and embrace the concept of mind-body connection
Private health rebates may apply under Physiotherapy. Please contact your insurer for more information.
Bookings are essential (08) 9448 8393