The COVID–19 Challenge
We are currently open for PHYSIO TREATMENTS, individual EXERCISE SESSIONS IN THE STUDIO (with distancing and sanitization), SMALL GROUP CLASSES and ONLINE GROUP CLASSES viz zoom.
Simply call (08) 9448 8393 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and register the classes you wish to join. We will do the rest.
See our “Timetable” for class times and “Getting Started” for class descriptors
YOUR HEALTH IS OUR PRIORITY SO WE HAVE MADE EXERCISING DAILY AT HOME SIMPLE FOR YOU
In summary the current online physio services from Friday 3rd April 2020:
- One on one physiotherapy consultation : via Telehealth video conference or telephone call. Should you require this service we will discuss and guide you through the best platform for you. This is for any concern or problem that requires a private consultation with the physio including exercise therapy and treatment/advice.
- Work station assessments via Telehealth video conferencing
- Personalised Posture Breakouts (PPB) – we prescribe your very own stretch routine to do throughout your working day to break up sitting and change your posture – just chose your favourite tune and we will do the rest.
- Studio Simulated Session (what we call the Triple S) via video conference – is for our current clients who are doing studio sessions and wish to continue on line. We will do our best to see you at the same time as your usual session (or as close to it as possible) with the clients who usually attend with you or other clients with similar needs to yours.
- Group classes via Telehealth video conference. See “Getting Started” and “Class Descriptions” plus the “Timetable” with daily classes available for you to enjoy.
Please also like us on Instagram www.instagram.com/infusionpilates/ or our Facebook page where we post all the information you will need to stay connected.
At Infusion, the health of our people and clients is our top priority. We are committed to maintaining the quality of our services given we will not have our principle tool … our hands!!
Thank you for your patience. Only working together will we fight this terrible virus and come out the other end.
Established in 2005, Infusion offers so much more than just traditional physiotherapy treatments. Our physiotherapists have years of clinical experience in physiotherapy and exercise rehabilitation; strength training, Pilates and the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM® . We integrate this experience with the latest scientific research to create a holistic approach to care which is massively beneficial.
We’ll help you restore balance, develop strength and improve function beyond what you may have dreamed possible. We get results by addressing your specific concern or need and tailoring our treatment and how we re educate your movement to suit you.
Whether you want to improve spinal pain and other physical conditions – or you’re simply keen to improve your body and its abilities – the team at Infusion is passionate about helping you reach your goals.
We are also the only physiotherapy practice in Western Australia offering the GYROTONIC EXPANSION SYSTEM®, a unique and original exercise system that is taking off worldwide in both the elite and rehabilitation settings.
You may find that because we are registered physiotherapists your private health fund may offer a rebate on your physiotherapy treatment as well as your exercise rehabilitation sessions and classes. We also work with Workers Compensation and Motor vehicle claims.