Physiotherapy services Perth
What is Physiotherapy?
At Infusion we take extra time for your initial physiotherapy consultation (ideally one hour) to fully understand your concerns, diagnose and explain to you what is going on and why. The treatment program is discussed and action plan formulated.
We also take the time to liaise with other health professionals already looking after you, like your GP, medical specialist/s, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, Massage Therapists and relevant others, for an integrated team approach to your care.
Who we can help
Physiotherapy can help people of all ages and abilities and at Infusion Pilates and Physiotherapy we welcome everybody: young and old, those who are injured and those in full health, novices and more experienced enthusiasts alike – and everyone in between.
We believe that the age old expression “move it or lose it” carries more than a grain of truth – especially as people get older and even more so at this time of CoVid-19.
Furthermore, bad postural patterns often start in childhood. The younger we see a person in life, the easier it is to change these patterns into positive ones and reduce the potential for long-term problems.
We also know there is strong evidence showing exercise and positive movement experiences are essential in the rehabilitation of many musculoskeletal and chronic pain conditions.
During pregnancy too, specific exercises help strengthen the body supporting both mum and growing baby. It’s also a beautiful way to prepare for labour.
The bottom line is that regardless of where you are in life, specific exercises directed at your needs can benefit you and will help you stay fit, healthy and performing at the level you desire.
What we can help with
- Back and Joint pain (acute and chronic)
- Pre and post natal conditions
- Pre and post surgery
- Sports injuries
- Pelvic and sacro-iliac pain
- Chronic pain
- Headaches, migraines and jaw pain
- Sports performance
- Conditions requiring muscles dry-needling
What to bring to your initial consultation
Before coming to your face to face appointment in the practice there are just a few things we need you to do:
- Ensure you are well and call if you become ill prior to your appointment
- Shower and wear comfortable clean clothes that is easy to move in
- Bring all relevant medical investigations such as x-rays and scans to your initial consultation
Before your scheduled online appointment
- Ensure your device of choice (phone, computer, laptop etc) has a camera
- Install google chrome browser
- Be ready 10 minutes before the appointment to accept our email so you can click on the link and enter the ID & password to be live with us
- If this is your first time, we will send you an email with instructions and guidance on how to set up and be ready = fuss free